Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pictures From My Phone

According to some, it's been a whole month since I last posted. Well, that's just exaggerating. Nevertheless, it's been a while, and I decided to do a picture/caption post to catch up with everything that has happened. Consequently, some things may have been forgotten if I have no picture of it.

Durer, Selfies, and Van Gogh

Mike and I in the National Gallery's light tunnel. Well, that's what I call it. This was after we had seen a special Albert Durer exhibit.
Is it bad that I was way more excited to see Van Gogh paintings after seeing the Van Gogh Doctor Who episode?!
 Medieval Times

Medieval Times for Sara's birthday! It was my first time and I cheered so loudly that my voice was iffy for the whole week following.
With our Black & White knight from Medieval Times. I could have sworn he looked like Christian Bale. So I asked him if anyone had ever told him that before. He said no. It was not until I looked at this picture that I realized he looks nothing like Batman.

Harper in a Box


Me taking a picture of Mike taking a picture of Harper chilling in an Amazon box. Before I paraded her around the house in this box.

Easter

Old Town Warrenton. Main Street and the Courthouse on Good Friday.



Kristin and Courtney at Eastern sunrise service.

Courtney and Keira both sporting their hoods at Easter sunrise service.

When Mike Johnson Conquers Food-Trucking, Everyone Wins.

This past Friday, Mike worked for his friend Kirk of  the Captain Cookie and the Milkman food truck and brought back cookies afterwards! I was starving and had some cookies as appetizer/dessert to our sushi dinner. #sorryimnotsorry The ginger molasses are my faves!

That time Paper Route didn't show up. I'm not ready to talk about it.

Stage view of The Fillmore in Silver Spring. I LOVE this venue. 

This was the opening band. Notice how far back we were.


Cool pic (I thought) that I got of lead guitarist from Anberlin.

Stephen Christian! He is the most charismatic lead singer ever.

Randomly the lead singer of the opening band punks Anberlin during "Fin" by doing yoga on the stage.

So....this is backbend serious now.

I asked our waiter for more salsa at our late night post-show dinner. And he brought me a cereal bowl full! If you know how much salsa I eat in chip:salsa ratio, you will know how much I appreciated this. Plus it was awesome.
 I can't not take pictures of this building.

Basilica on a beautiful day and with yellow flags for the new Pope.


The Basilica on the one snow-y day we've had this winter.



1 comment:

  1. I lol'ed at your Paper Route pic. How did they justify not showing up to their own show?? And I want to go to Medieval Times with you guys!

    ReplyDelete