Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Big Weekend

I knew it was going to be a big weekend, but was not aware how big it had been until Monday morning rolled around and I realized I needed another weekend. It was all for good reasons, though. How many milestones did Mike reach in his life this weekend? Too many. Well....at least have pictures of everything. 

Mike getting commissioned by his grandfather.

Closer....

My lovely coworker, Alicia, who graciously offered her photography services for the day!

Things getting official.

Any excuse to buy something themed, right?



I made Mike let me write on the chalkboard at a restaurant we were at:):) 


And then kids made it better haha:)

<3



It was a beautiful day for a graduation!

After the ceremony!


A sneak peek of one of the rooms in the new apartment!:)
One of the most adorable photos of Ashton from the past week:)

For once, Mike was more descriptive than me (and he used the better pictures that Alicia took) so here is the link to his blog if you want more details:) http://walkingintoabuzzsaw.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment