Sunday, September 28, 2014

Call for Proposals

I realized I haven't blogged a lot lately.....like maybe this month. I'm not sure. Is it October yet? Oh good, no. If it was October that would be very scary indeed. Still very busy with the beginning of the year transitions for students and my workplace recently hired two new additions to the team....so I'm pretty sure we can count on work being busy until....December...rounded out with a nice little break for when we get married:)

I have another excuse though for not blogging! And it involves Mike! I try to keep around a 2:1 ratio for our blogs. I allow myself to post two times for every one of Mike's posts because I know I have more feelings that need to be expressed and also he is usually the busier one. But things are getting wonky now. There is blog silence on his end and I can only attribute that to the fact that he's really looking to moving forward in our new joint blog, but can't because we don't have a name.

That's where you come in. "Buzzsaw" was about Mike's journey throughout law school. "Pencil" was, I believe, mostly my random thoughts, feelings, and recaps of our weekends. Rest assured, you will still get my ramblings. We want this new blog to be about our adventures as a Navy JAG family, but also just a family. Although we'll still be in the DC area for the next few years, both of us will be starting a new journey together.

If you have any great name ideas for our new blog, please comment here OR just let Mike or me know. It can be a play on our names, have something to do with the navy or nautical sayings, or whatever you think. The winning contributor will get credit for naming our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment