Monday, November 17, 2014

The Return of Hipster Mike!

Mike has sent me some pictures during his extremely minimal Navy downtime, but they are proof that things are getting real!!
SUPER REAL. I told Mike I liked his hipster beanie. Also, I taught him how to make that face.

I bought us stockings! 



The bed Mike will have to make every day. I'm grateful to the Navy for reinforcing this habit:)

My beautiful Mother-in-Law and I + my Future Mrs. Johnson sash that Julia got me! (complete with anchors)

Little charmer<3



2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! And I love the stockings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your stockings. =) Brian and I still do not have our own. Mostly because I've been brainwashed by various family traditions and insist on making them, but then that requires time to, you know, make them.

    Glad Mike's doing well! And yes, bed making is important.

    ReplyDelete